This website uses technical, customisation and analytical cookies, both first-party and third-party, to anonymously facilitate browsing and analyse statistics on use of the website. Learn more
The Relic Island exercise is a prisoner's dilemma game that tests the relationship of the participants in different contexts. The exercise starts as a two-player game and evolves into a four-player game. We see the players realizing the importance of trust, belief in collaboration and long-term strategic planning.
To teach players importance of competitive strategy and planning.
- Relic Island: Instructions for the Ship Operator - Alma/Banu
- Relic Island: la estrategia de las compañías de transporte en barco (Alma/Banu)
- Relic Island: Instructions for the Bus Operator - Cali/Doya
- Relic Island: la estrategia de las compañías de autobuses (Cali/Doya)
- Relic Island or Win as Much as You Can
- Relic Island: maximiza tus beneficios