This website uses technical, customisation and analytical cookies, both first-party and third-party, to anonymously facilitate browsing and analyse statistics on use of the website. Learn more
Items 1-10 of 7395
- Yoffie, David B.; Kim, ReneeCase HBS-713S14StrategyProduct Description:The 'Cola Wars Continue: Coke and Pepsi in 2010' case examines the industry structure and competitive strategy of Coca-Cola and Pepsi over 100 years of rivalry. The most intense battles of the cola wars were fought over the $74 billion CSD industry in the United States, where the average American consumes 46 gallons of CSD per year. In a "carefully waged competitive struggle," from 1975 to the mid-1990s, both Coke and Pepsi ha...
Starting at €6.75
- John R. Wells, Galen Danskin, Gabriel EllsworthCase HBS-716402-EStrategyOn January 28, 2016, Amazon announced record 2015 operating profits of $2.2 billion on $107 billion of sales, and the markets responded with cautious optimism. For years, founder and CEO Jeffrey Bezos had prioritized growth and investment in new business areas over profits, but pressure from analysts was mounting as growth was slowing and profits were failing to materialize. In 2014, Amazon had recorded a net loss of $241 million on revenues of $...
Starting at €6.75
- Villafuerte Martín, AntonioCase IIST-MI149Strategy
- Moreno Utrilla, DavidTechnical Note IIST-DGIN73Strategy
Herramientas para articular la relación entre la Propiedad y la Dirección de la empresa: V. La figura de la Presidencia Ejecutiva.Lucas Tomás, Jose LuisTechnical Note IIST-DGIN71Strategy
- González-Torruño, ManuelTechnical Note IIST-DGIN54Strategy
- Lucas Tomás, José LuisTechnical Note IIST-DGIN52Strategy
- Dominguez de la Maza, Manuel; Bernal Glez-Villegas, JorgeCase IIST-DGI277Strategy