We keep improving! In this version Beta 1.5 you can already sign up and see your prices
Cookies are small data files that are sent via the browser and stored on the hard disk of your computer whenever it is connected to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store your data while connected, in order to provide services that are not typically retained (session cookies), or to record your data for future services that can be stored indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies may be owned by the website or by third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate your browsing and the use of different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, making purchases, filling out forms, registering, ensuring security, and providing features (videos, social media, etc.).
- Customisation cookies that allow you to access services according to your preferences (language, browser configuration, etc.).
- Analytical cookies that allow anonymous analysis of your behaviour, measure your activity, and allow the creation of browsing profiles to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies that manage advertising space on the website.
- Targeted advertising cookies that enable management of advertising spaces based on your browsing habits and behaviour. This profiling enables the customisation of ads displayed on your browser.
IESE Universidad de Navarra uses technical, customisation and analytical cookies, both first-party and third-party, which in no case process personal data, but do capture browsing habits for statistical purposes.
Therefore, in accordance with Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, you are asked for consent when accessing our website.
However, please note that you can enable or disable these cookies by following the instructions provided by your Internet browser.
Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences -> Cookies
Edge: Settings -> View advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, you can consult the Help section of your browser or its support pages:
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com